Предлагаем вам пройти пробный IELTS тест по аудированию (Listening), который поможет оценить вашу текущую готовность к этому непростому международному экзамену.
В данной секции IELTS 4 части и всего 40 вопросов. Записи во время реального экзамена воспроизводятся только 1 раз. Внимательно читайте и слушайте задания и отвечайте на вопросы во время прослушивания. Перепроверьте ответы перед проверкой ответов.
Questions 1 — 10
Complete the notes below. Write no more than three words and/or a number for each answer.
Example: work at: a restaurant
Type or work: 1 ______
Number of hours per week: 12 hours
Would need work permit
Work in the: 2 _____ branch
Nearest bus stop: next to 3_______
Pay: 4 _____ pounds an hour
- a free dinner
- extra pay when you work on 5______
- transport home when you work 6______
- ability to 8______
Interview arranged for: Thursday 9______at 6 pm
Bring the names of two referees
Ask for: Samira 10________
Complete the notes below. Write one word and/or a number for each answer.
- a new 11_________ of an international sports goods company
- located in the shopping centre to the 12________of Bradcaster
- has sports 13_______ and equipment on floors 1 — 3
- can get you any item within 14_____ days
- shop specialises in equipment for 15______
- has a special section which just sells 16_______
Questions 17 and 18
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
17 A champion athlete will be in the shop
- A on Saturday morning only.
- B all day Saturday.
- C for the whole weekend.
18 The first person to answer 20 quiz questions correctly will win
- A gym membership.
- B a video.
- C a calendar.
Questions 19 and 20
Choose TWO letters, A-E.
Which TWO pieces of information does the speaker give about the fitness test?
- A You need to reserve a place.
- B It is free to account holders.
- C You get advice on how to impove your health.
- D It takes place in a special clinic.
- E It is cheaper this month.
Choose the correct letter, A, B or C.
21 One reason why Spiros felt happy about his marketing presentation was that
- A he was not nervous.
- B his style was good.
- C the presentation was the best in his group.
22 What surprised Hiroko about the other students’ presentations?
- A Their presentations were not interesting.
- B They found their presentations stressful.
- C They didn’t look at the audience enough.
23 After she gave her presentation, Hiroko felt
- A delighted.
- B dissatisfied.
- C embarrassed.
24 How does Spiros feel about his performance in tutorials?
- A not very happy
- B really pleased
- C fairly confident
25 Why can the other students participate so easily in discussions?
- A They are polite to each other.
- B They agree to take turns in speaking.
- C They know each other well.
26 Why is Hiroko feeling more positive about tutorials now?
- A She finds the other students’ opinions more interesting.
- B She is making more of a contribution.
- C The tutor includes her in the discussion.
27 To help her understand lectures, Hiroko
- A consulted reference materials.
- B had extra tutorials with her lecturers.
- C borrowed lecture notes from other students.
28 What does Spiros think of his reading skills?
- A He reads faster than he used to.
- B It still takes him a long time to read.
- C He tends to struggle with new vocabulary.
29 What is Hiroko’s subject area?
- A environmental studies
- B health education
- C engineering
30 Hiroko thinks that in the reading classes the students should
- A learn more vocabulary.
- B read more in their own subject areas.
- C develop better reading strategies.
Complete the notes below. Write no more than two words for each answer.
MASS STRANDINGS OF WHALES AND DOLPHINS
Mass strandings: situations where groups of whales, dolphins, etc. swim onto the beach and die
Common in areas where the 31________ can change quickly
Several other theories:
e.g. some parasites can affect marine animals’ 32______, which they depend on for navigation
Poisons from 33________ or ________ are commonly consumed by whales
e.g. Cape Cod (1988) — whales were killed by saxitoxin
Animals may follow prey ashore, e.g. Thurston (1995)
Unlikely because the majority of animals were not 34_______ when they stranded
35_______ from military tests are linked to some recent strandings
The Bahamas (2000) stranding was unusual because the whales
- were all 36______
- were not in a 37_____
- More strandings in the most 38______ species of whales
- 1994 dolphin stranding — only the 39______ was ill
Marine Mammals Ashore (Connor) — gives information about stranding 40_______.
Ответы к Listening тесту
1 answer(ing) (the) phone, 2 Hillsdunne Road, 3 library, 4 4:45, 5 national holidays, 6 after 11 (o’clock), 7 clear voice, 8 think quickly, 9 22 October, 10 Manuja
11 branch, 12 west, 13 clothing, 14 10, 15 running, 16 bags, 17 A, 18 A, 19&20 A, E
21 B, 22 C, 23 B, 24 A, 25 C, 26 B, 27 A, 28 B, 29 C, 30 B
31 tide/tides, 32 hearing/ear/ears, 33 (в любом порядке) plants, animals/fish/fishes, 34 feeding, 35 noise/noises, 36 healthy, 37 group, 38 social, 39 leader, 40 network/networks
|Напишите в WhatsApp|
|Напишите в Telegram|